As a part of our training,we also conduct workshops in colleges. The workshops will be a handson sessions conducted for 1 day or 2 day upon the flexibility of the college Management.
Who can participate in Workshops?
Anyone who has pre-registered for the workshop and has paid at least paid the registration amount for the workshop. A maximum of 100 participants are allowed during the workshop and minimum of 10 students or participants are required to get eligible for the workshop. Therefore we request the concerned authorities like colleges or schools to contact us only if they collect at least 20 students or more
Equipment Required for Workshop
In order to interact with the students we need a projector, computer, internet, speaker microphones, white board, marker and a volunteer to assist our trainer during the lecture.
Topics to be covered during the JAVA workshop
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: The Java Environment
- Module 03: Basic Language Elements
- Module 04: Extending Classes and Inheritance
- Module 05: Package
- Module 06: Exception Handling
- Module 07: Array & String
- Module 08: Thread
- Module 09: A Collection of Useful Classes
- Module 10: GUI Programming
- Module 11: Event Handling
- Module 12: Database Programming using JDBC
- Module 13: Java Server Technologies & Servlet