As a part of our training,we also conduct workshops in colleges. The workshops will be a handson sessions conducted for 1 day or 2 day upon the flexibility of the college Management.
Who can participate in Workshops?
Anyone who has pre-registered for the workshop and has paid at least paid the registration amount for the workshop. A maximum of 100 participants are allowed during the workshop and minimum of 10 students or participants are required to get eligible for the workshop. Therefore we request the concerned authorities like colleges or schools to contact us only if they collect at least 20 students or more
Equipment Required for Workshop
In order to interact with the students we need a projector, computer, internet, speaker microphones, white board, marker and a volunteer to assist our trainer during the lecture.
Topics to be covered during the SEO workshop
- Module 01: Understanding Search Engines and SEO
- Module 02: On-Page SEO Activities
- Module 03: Off-Page SEO Activities
- Module 04: Major SEO Tools
- Module 05: Understanding Social Media
- Module 06: RSS Integration
- Module 07: Facebook,Twitter,Linkdin and Other Social Media Activities
- Module 08: Understanding Pay Per Click
- Module 09: Google Adwords
- Module 10: Enhancing Quality Score
- Module 11: Blogging Set Up and Affiliate Marketing
- Module 12: Email and Ecommerce Marketing